How to secure and seal it yourself
theWORKS sealant and adhesive secures and seals – no limit. Apply theWORKS in wet or dry conditions on virtually any substrate and get a secure fix and seal quickly and easily. There’s no shrinkage, no staining, no solvents and no need for additional fixings for most applications. It resists mould growth, is flexible and over paintable with water based paint. It can be used on most surfaces and substrates where a seal or bond is needed including, wood, metal, glass, stone, plastics, polystyrene, concrete, tiles mirrors, plasterboard and more.
1 x Scraper
1 x Utility knife
1 x Cloth
1 x Silicone gun
The works – 290 ml cartridge
- Ensure substrates, gaps and cracks are clean and free from dust, dirt and grease.
- Press down the gun’s release tab and pull the pressure valve
- Insert theWorks into the gun
- Cut off the tip of the cartridge, screw on nozzle and cut its tip to required width.
- To secure: Apply theWORKS in dots or beads, once applied surfaces should be firmly pressed together.
- To seal: Apply a continuous bead of theWORKS ensuring it makes full contact with the sides of the joint.
- Depending on joint size, should apply approximately 7.8 m per 290 ml cartridge on a 6 mm x 6 mm joint.
- theWORKS may be overpainted with water based paints.
GOOD TO KNOW:
- Excellent temperature range, can be used in any weather conditions.
- Excellent resistance to UV.
- Will not attack synthetic material, unlike solvent based adhesive.
- Bonds & seals virtually any material.
- Environmentally friendly and user friendly.
- Available in crystal clear, white or black.